East Lodge, Diamond Hill, Arrathorne, BEDALE, North Yorkshire DL8 1LS
At East Lodge we hope that this guide will give accurate information for you to enjoy our luxurious single storey property. We have 5 Star Gold award from Visit England. The expansive open plan barn conversion is well equipped and comfortable, it is set in 30 acres of our own grass and woodland with a stream.
At first – East Lodge is a single storey property with some single steps. Original beam features throughout. Ground-source heat pump provides underfloor heating throughout with individual room thermostats. Satellite wifi.
Location and public transport – Central location.
- Junction 51 A1(M) is 5 miles
- East Coast main line railway station at Northallerton is 13 miles
- Local taxis are available
Car parking and Access to property –
- East Lodge is signposted at the end of the drive.
- There is parking for 4 cars in the garden through double gates on a level gravelled site with paved access to the property.
- The main entrance to the property is located in an archway with outside lights.
- Key collection arranged by agreement
Main entrances & reception –
- There is a single step of 140mm to the entrance door into the hall.
- The utility room and cloakroom, is on this level. Cushions for the outside chairs are stored here.
- There is 1 step 150mm down to kitchen.
- There is level access into the conservatory from the car park
- All have tiled floors.
Utility – tiled floor, Belfast sink, washer, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, recycling bins.
Cloakroom – tiled floor, toilet and basin
Kitchen – (7mx5m)
- Tiled floor.
- 4 oven Aga, combination oven microwave, 2 ring hob, 2 fridges and deep freeze, dishwasher, toaster, food processer etc.
- Granite worktops. Wooden topped island unit, all 900mm high.
- Breakfast bar 720 mm high & 3 stools.
- Comfortable seating area with television.
- Level access to conservatory through double doors
- There is level access into the conservatory from the car park via the paving through double doors (with 80mm) threshold.
- Tiled floor gives level access to the kitchen.
- There are complete window and roof blinds
Sitting room, dining room and cloister–
- it is a spacious open plan living area (14m x 5m) with wooden floor.
- The glazed door gives access to the terrace and front garden by 2 steps.
- 2 large, full height inverted -bay windows plus 1 smaller window
- Comfortable seating for 8 people by log burner and 43inch Smart television.
- The oak dining table comfortably seats 8 people plus wooden high chair.
- There are occasional tables, floor and table lamps, radio, CD & DVD player
- Access to all bedrooms and bath room is through a well- lit cloister with wooden floor. Door 900mm width.
- All bedrooms are carpeted. Each has a wardrobe, drawers, dressing chair and hair dryer.
- Beds have non-allergic bedding, cotton sheets and towels.
- Bedroom skylights have blackout blinds
- Bedroom 1. Level access. 6’ super king bed, fire exit window. En-suite shower wet room with toilet, basin and heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3. Level access. (Adjacent to Bathroom) 5’ king size bed.
- Bathroom – whirlpool bath (water massage & venturi air options) with 220mm step to access. Separate shower with 210mm step, basin and toilet. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Bedrooms 2and 4 are accessed up a 190 mm step.
- Bedroom2. 5’ king bed, en-suite shower wet room with toilet, basin and heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4. Twin 3’ single beds
- Equipped with co2, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.
- No smoking or vapeing throughout and we do not allow pets.
- travel cot and high chair are available.
- There is a wide selection of books, games and puzzles, and children’s toys.
Grounds and Gardens –
- There is level access to all.
- The flagged courtyard catches the sun from midday onwards. There is a table and chairs for 8 people.
- The sunny front terrace is paved and has a table and benches.
- There are flowerbeds with many interesting plants and a big level lawn.
- The private garden enjoys extensive views of 40 miles.
- The fence, hedge and gates allow the garden to be made secure for children.
- Secure bike storage can be arranged.
Additional information: Access is given to the surrounding field, woodland and stream through otherwise secure garden gate.
Address: David and Joan Ford
Diamond Hill Farm, Arrathorne, BEDALE, North Yorkshire, DL8 1LS
Telephone: 01677 450885
Emergency Number: 0779 1111 283
Taxi: Proctors 01677 425203
Ure Cars: 01677 448448
Contact Telephone: 01677 450885 or 0779 1111 283
Contact email: email@example.com
Date: December 2020